The authorized body/person of the Bank has the right to refuse to grant a loan for the following reasons:
- Failure to comply with applicable laws and internal banking regulations;
- In case of unsatisfactory financial situation of customer or in case of revealing non-financial negative facts;
- If the conditions requested by customer (for example, interest rate, or collateral quality/amount) do not comply with the bank’s internal regulatory documents;
- In case of incompliance of customer’s legal documents, identification of doubts about its rights and obligations;
- Customer’s negative credit history;
- If there are changes in such factors of loan portfolio structure as terms, risk differentiation, etc.
- In the bank has no resources to grant a loan.
- In case of non-compliance with the short-term and long-term strategic goals of the bank.