- Where is the Bank’s head office located?
The head office of the Bank is located at: 15 ABV, Bunyodkor Avenue, Chilanzar district, Tashkent city.
- Where are your branches located?
Operations Department: 15 ABV, Bunyodkor Avenue, Tashkent; Call-center: (+998 78) 147-67-67; 147-97-30;
Yunusabad branch: 36B, A.Kodiriy street, Tashkent; (+99878) 147-67-72, 147-67-73
Samarkand office providing bank services: 1B, Beruniy street, Samarkand.
Call-center: (+998 78) 147-67-67;
Operations Department: (+998 78)147-97-30;
Yunusabad branch: (+99878) 147-67-72, 147-67-73;
Samarkand office providing bank services: (+99878) 210-01-26; 210-01-27; 210-01-28;
- What foreign currencies can be exchanged at bank’s currency exchange offices?
At currency exchange offices of our bank, customers can exchange such currencies as US dollars, Russian rubles, Euros, Swiss francs, pounds sterling and Turkish liras for the national currency.
- What documents are required for issuing a card in the national currency?
You can get a bank card in the national currency at the bank branches. When applying for a card, you must provide an identity document and an application form for issuing a card.
- What documents are required for issuing a card in foreign currency?
You can get a bank card in the national currency at the bank branches. When applying for a card, you must provide an identity document and an application form for issuing a card, a minimum required deposit in accordance with the Bank's tariffs.
- What documents are required to make a deposit for individuals?
Individuals can make a deposit at the branches of the Bank. When making a deposit, an identity document is required and the minimum amount of funds required for making the deposit. Deposits are accepted both in cash and in non-cash (using a bank card) form.
- When can I use bank services?
From Monday to Friday, you can use all the services of the bank, with the exception of holidays, from 9.00 to 17.00. On Saturdays, exchange offices located in all branches of the bank operate. The exchange office located in the Wyndham hotel operates 24/7, with the exception of breaks 06.30-07.30/08.30-09.30/12.00-13.00/18.00-19.00/01.00-02.00
- What is required to use Internet Bank of Ziraat Bank Uzbekistan and how much does this service cost?
Internet banking service at Ziraat Bank Uzbekistan is provided free of charge.
To connect this service you should:
be a customer of Ziraat Bank Uzbekistan JSC;
submit an application to connect Internet banking and receive an Internet key, and also conclude an agreement to be provided by an employee of the Bank.
- I want to send you my CV. What email can I send it?
You can send your resume to the HR department by e-mail email@example.com.